Freestyle Whistler needs all the helping hands that we can get throughout the entire year but especially in the winter. Many hands make light work!
Winter Regular Tasks:
- Saturdays & Sundays – Shovel off Airbag after a snowy week 9am
- Sundays – Airbag Roll up – This is done when the groomer is coming in to clean things up after large snow falls
- Friday, Saturdays & Sunday – Slip mogul course at 9am & 3pm
- Friday, Saturdays & Sunday – Chop mogul jump landings 9am, 1pm & 3pm
- Photography – If you are good with a camera we need high quality images for marketing
Not on Snow Tasks:
- Marketing Committee – help run our club Facebook Page with photos from parents & coaches.
Thanks for your help!