Freestyle Whistler needs all the helping hands that we can get throughout the entire year but especially in the winter. Many hands make light work!
Winter Regular Tasks:
- Saturdays & Sundays – Shovel off Airbag after a snowy week 9am
- Sundays – Airbag Roll up – This is done when the groomer is coming in to clean things up after large snow falls
- Friday, Saturdays & Sunday – Slip mogul course at 9am & 3pm
- Friday, Saturdays & Sunday – Chop mogul jump landings
Not on Snow Tasks:
- Timber Tour Volunteers – April 1 – 5, 2020 – Tasks include knoll masters, registration office, scorer, judges, etc…
- Marketing Committee – help run our club Facebook Page with photos from parents & coaches.
- Social Function Organizing – help run our opening winter social (fundraiser for the NTC), mid-season Q&A + Social, April 11th Wrap Up BBQ, and AGM BBQ & Sports Day
Thanks for your help!