Registration available HERE!
Intro to Water Ramps Camps
September 19 & 20 from 1 – 6pm
September 26 & 27 from 1 – 6pm
Intermediate/Advanced Water Ramp Camps
This camp will take place on Jump 1 or Jump 2 of the water ramp facility. Athletes must have prior experience on ramps before signing up for this camp.
September 12 & 13 from 12 – 5pm
September 19 & 20 from12 – 6pm
September 26 & 27 from 12 – 6pm
Cost $125 per day
About Water Ramps
Ramps are used as an acrobatic training tool for athletes to practice their spins and flips into a pool inside of having to land on a harder snowy surface for the first time. Our facility is located at Base 2 on Blackcomb Mountain. There are 3 jumps to choose from: Jump 4 is the beginner jump, Jump 1 is the “singles” jump (for single inverts) and Jump 2 is the “doubles” jump (for athletes going around twice in the air).
Things to bring to water ramps:
- Water bottle (No potable water on site)
- Athletic clothing for warm up and trampoline
- Warm clothes for after ramps
Please pack out what you pack in to ramps. Be Bear Aware.
How to get to water ramps:
– Drive to Whistler Blackcomb’s “Base 2” on Blackcomb Mountain
– Park in Lot 6 (ignore the no parking signs)
– Walk behind the lodge
– Walk on the road underneath the chair lift
– about 50m after the chair take the right fork in the road
– you will see the facility up the hill
We ask parents to please park in Lot 6 and walk up. No Driving on Whistler Blackcomb Property.