Registration will be available soon!
July 24, 25 & 26 9am – 3pm
August 21, 22, & 23 9am – 3pm
Cost $310 per camp
Both camps will include a BBQ lunch. Families are invited to come up and hang out during both camps.
About Water Ramps
Ramps are used as an acrobatic training tool for athletes to practice their spins and flips into a pool inside of having to land on a harder snowy surface for the first time. Our facility is located at Base 2 on Blackcomb Mountain. There are 3 jumps to choose from: Jump 4 is the beginner jump, Jump 1 is the “singles” jump (for single inverts) and Jump 2 is the “doubles” jump (for athletes going around twice in the air).
Things to bring to water ramps:
- Skis (some available to borrow)
- Wetsuit (some available to borrow)
- Lifejacket (some available to borrow)
- Water bottle (No potable water on site)
- Athletic clothing for warm up and trampoline
- Warm clothes for after ramps
Please pack out what you pack in to ramps. Be Bear Aware.
We also ask parents to please park in Lot 6 and walk up. No Driving on Whistler Blackcomb Property.