Registration is available HERE
New for this year we have set up 4 different programs to help athletes achieve their goals this summer.
Development Water Ramp Training
- These training blocks are open to all athletes regardless of ability. Our lead coaches this summer are Jeff Fairbairn for the Mogul Focus blocks and Graham Pollock for Slopestyle Focus blocks of training.
U12 Freestyle Development Water Ramp Training
- This program is for athletes who are 12 years and younger wishing to work on their acrobatic skills.
- Coaches will spend more time on introductory skills during these sessions.
Performance Water Ramp Training
- Selected training for athletes looking to take the next step in their competitive development. Please email [email protected] if you think you would be a good fit for the program.
Development Seasons Pass
- $1050 includes all Development dates listed on the FW Calendar
6 Day Pass
- $575 includes all coaching and facility fees for any 6 days throughout the summer
3 Day Pass
- $300 includes all coaching and facility fees for any 3 days throughout the summer
1 Day Access
- $120 includes all coaching and facility fees for any day throughout the summer
About Water Ramps
Ramps are used as an acrobatic training tool for athletes to practice their spins and flips into a pool inside of having to land on a harder snowy surface for the first time. Our facility is located at Base 2 on Blackcomb Mountain. There are 3 jumps to choose from: Jump 4 is the beginner jump, Jump 1 is the “singles” jump (for single inverts) and Jump 2 is the “doubles” jump (for athletes going around twice in the air).
Things to bring to water ramps:
- Skis (some available to borrow)
- Wetsuit (some available to borrow)
- Lifejacket (some available to borrow)
- Water bottle (No potable water on site)
- Athletic clothing for warm up and trampoline
- Warm clothes for after ramps
Please pack out what you pack in to ramps. Be Bear Aware.
We also ask parents to please park in Lot 6 and walk up. No Driving on Whistler Blackcomb Property.